Automotive Parts Delivery Driver
Automotive Parts Driver
Are you looking for a great place to work? Look no further, Langley Hyundai is currently accepting applicants for Automotive Parts Driver/Junior Parts Advisor.
About the role:
This position is primarily responsible for the daily delivery and pick-up of parts to our customers and vendors.
During downtime, you will be responsible for receiving parts that come into our facility and assisting with other duties as required.
Langley Hyundai has been part of the community for over 30 years, located in a new state-of-the-art building at 19439 Langley-Bypass in the city of Surrey
As a premier Hyundai dealership, we look at the network of highways, city streets, and back roads a little differently. Sure, they’re the means of getting from place to place, but to us, they’re much more than that. The Lower Mainland is a driver’s playground, with thrills and excitement around every corner.
- Receiving Stock Orders from Vendors
- Assist at picking orders
- Prepare parts for delivery
- Organize daily routes to maximize efficiency
- Verify invoices to ensure that correct parts are pulled for customer delivery
- Deliver and or pick-up parts in a timely manner
- Assist at stocking shelves
- Assist at receiving daily orders
- Responsible for keeping the parts delivery van clean and organized
- Maintain parts and parts room in a clean and orderly manner
- Establish rapport with wholesale and retail customers in person
- Provide excellent customer service, and interact with guests and wholesale customers
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License, “N” acceptable
- Clean driver’s abstract is an asset
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently on their own
- Previous Parts Driving experience is an asset
- Geographical knowledge of the lower mainland is an asset
- Able to lift up to 40lbs on a regular basis
Compensation: starting $17.00/hr
Experience: 2 year driving experience
Forward all resumes with driver abstract Attn: Parts Manager