Service Guest Shuttle Driver
Shuttle Driver Langley Hyundai
Due to the increase in business after moving to our brand-new building we are looking to restart our service department guest shuttle service.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Operate shuttle vehicle to transport customers to and from the dealership.
· Maintain and complete delivery and pick up log.
· Ensuring shuttle vehicle is always clean and presentable.
· Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any accidents or incidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
· This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management. Including washing customer vehicles using our automatic car wash.
· Langley Hyundai reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Well organized and detail oriented.
Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision.
Strong customer relation skills, maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
A thorough understanding of the Lower Mainland and the ability to read maps.
Must possess a Class 5 British Columbia driver’s license, with a minimum of 2 years driving experience with a clean driving record.
- A valid and clean driver’s license
What we provide for you:
Comprehensive training and process.
A competitive compensation plans.
Enhanced group health benefits program after 6 months.
An environment that is friendly, respectful, collaborative, and ultimately supports your success!
Employee recognition & celebration.
Career opportunities for advancement.